Monday, April 19, 2010

Shalom my Dear Ones,
  Today a nurse from the new Medicare Insurance Company, Care Improvement Plus came out to do an assement exam which was pretty good but I couldn't pee into a cup for her. Why is it everytime that someone ask to do it, I can't but as soon as they leave, I suddenly can?
Mr.Gannon, a sweetheart of a neighbour came by today and took me up to the Piggly Wiggly to get some soda and cat treats. He told me that my next door neighbour came by his house and she yelled at home for taking me. I told Nancy that it was none of her business.
I truly feel that it was not her business,but I can't get her to understand. While I appreciate her friendship and understanding, I don't like having her play "Policeman" over what I spend my money on. It is not only after sodas,but books too.  I don't know why she feels like she has to do this. Anyway, she gave me back all my insurance stuff today because I told her not to worry about what I do. It is not like I am doing anything against the law. I am not trying to kill myself, I am not trying to starve myself or anything bad.
 Okay, I have Diabetes, but I also have other things wrong, so do a lot of other people. She is a Cancer survivor, but she still smokes.
I don't see why I should be made to feel like I have to walk upon the ground like at any moment I will be stepping on a land mine.

1 comment:

Vyrdolak said...

"Why is it everytime that someone ask to do it, I can't but as soon as they leave, I suddenly can?"

That's actually a very common inconvenience, sometimes called "bashful kidney." :-)

Your blog now comes up flagged as containing "adult content!"